This Years Prizes
- JT and Bristan products, plus a £1000 voucher for Nabis at Plumb Center
- Proper Job beer are offer this year’s worthy winner a trip to Cornwall – the home of the award-winning beer.The champion (and a guest) will stay for three nights at the Pier House Hotel in Charlestown, a charming harbour village on the south coast. Dinner will be sorted on the first night too.The winner will also get to visit St Austell Brewery and its interactive brewing experience and visitor attraction. There will be a chance to have a behind-the-scenes look at where Proper Job is brewed – and there will be plenty of time for some tastings. Four runners up will also get sent a case of Proper Job to toast reaching the final
- £1,000 worth of Rothenberger tools that can be spent at Plumb Center for the winner
- A HomeBoost Salamander Pump for the winner. HomeBoost is the perfect low cost, quiet and compact, solution to help boost mains water pressure. By intelligently recognising when pressure and flow is low it automatically boosts the performance of the incoming mains water up to 12 litres per minute ensuring compliance with water fitting regulations. The product comes with all fittings included and is fully WRAS approved.
- A day’s session with an established Marketing company to help the winner make the most out of the award
- 15 Heavy Duty Tubs of BigWipes for the 15 shortlisted plumbers
- Chapter 8 Shop will provide one Premium Grade Rear Chevron Kit (Half Kit) for the winner’s van. If the winner is part of a team, a fleet of up to 10 can be fitted
- Vehicle Livery Solutions will provide the winner with a vehicle graphic design and fitting from their premises in Hull, East Yorkshire.
- Jobman Workwear will provide some #gamechangingworkwear for our winner and runner’s up
Official Judging Partner