Keep it clean! Bristan’s best plumbing jokes
As the saying goes, laughter is the best medicine. Did you know, that a good giggle can reduce anxiety and release endorphins to help bring about a more positive mindset?
Laughing is so good for us, there’s even an international day to celebrate it. On the 1stJuly the world celebrated International Joke Day, and so to help hard working plumbers beat those stress hormones, we thought we’d round up some of our favourite plumbing rib ticklers.
Ok, we know we’re a bit late, but being plumbers, you’d know all about that wouldn’t you?! We’re joking of course and know you give as good as you get, so read on and enjoy the banter!
- Did you hear that someone broke into our local police station and stole the toilet? Right now, they have nothing to go on.
- A father was showing a new co-worker a picture of his five children. His friend asked what they did for a living. The father said the older two are doctors and the youngest two are lawyers. The friend asked about the middle child and the father said, “Oh, she’s a plumber. Someone had to pay for all the others’ educations.”
- A dog goes into a Plumbers Merchants and says, “I’d like a job please”. The owner says, “We don’t hire dogs, why don’t you go join the circus?” The dog replies, “What would the circus want with a plumber?”
- What do you call a bathroom Superhero? Flush Gordon.
And finally, a classic…
- How many plumbers does it take to replace a lightbulb? Two: one to get the beer and another to call an electrician.
We know you’ve got some corkers of your own so why not share your one-liners on our Facebook and Twitter pages with the hashtag #BristanBanter. But keep it clean!